Expert and Professional
Homeowners take a leap of faith when hiring an interior painting contractor. What do I know about the painters in my home? Will I be able to communicate with them? Do I have to stay home all day to watch them? Will they deliver on what they have promised?
Here’s our promise – you can expect a positive experience delivered by a trained and knowledgeable crew who are courteous, friendly and efficient. You’ll find clear communication, starting with our office staff and estimators to your project foreman, a work area kept tidy and clean at the end of each day, and our guarantee you’ll be delighted with the results.
For more about our hiring practices, please read more about our crew.
- Historic and contemporary homes, including new construction
- Kitchen projects, including cabinetry refinishing
- Thorough surface preparation tailored to the age and specific characteristics of your home
- Excellent dust control using HEPA filtered equipment
- Skillful treatment of walls, ceilings, trim, wainscoting, moldings and built-ins
- Careful paint application by brush, roller
- Wood staining and refinishing
- Plaster and drywall repair
- Window & sash cord repair, including glass replacement and cleaning
- Light carpentry and repairs
Considerate and Respectful
We work efficiently and carefully in furnished spaces, including homes where children and pets are present. As employers, we prioritize attitude over skill – would we want this prospective Catchlight painter in our own home? If we can’t answer yes, we won’t hire them. You simply will not find a more courteous or polite team of painters.
How Much Will My Interior Painting Project Cost?
We are very happy to provide budgeting referencing photographs from an online real estate listing. Further, we can typically price kitchen cabinetry if you provide a door and drawer count. If our budgets align, we can then arrange for a visit to your home to confirm pricing.
Pricing And Value
It takes time, skill and experience to produce results that are beautiful and guaranteed to last. We’ll provide fair pricing for your project after meeting with you and listening carefully – our proposal will be detailed and our pricing transparent – and our pricing will also reflect our commitment to our employees, to run a legitimate company offering appropriate benefits, to attract and retain talented and successful painters.
Serving the Greater Boston Area
We serve homeowners in the Greater Boston Area including Newton, Weston, Wellesley, Cambridge, Brookline, and throughout New England.
Catchlight is fully licensed and insured. All work is warrantied for three years.