Following strict measures to ensure a safe and hygienic work environment for our crews, our customers and anyone who may be in contact with one of our work sites
Designated an essential business by the state of Massachusetts, Catchlight has continued to operate throughout the COVID 19 crises. Our crews don PPE, or Personal Protective Equipment, that meets or exceeds the N95 standard, we use HEPA filtered vacuums to ensure proper cleanliness and daily, every one of our painters personally attests to his or her health status by signing the certification below. This broad set of safety guidelines exceeds those required by the state and CDC health officials.
By signing below, I certify that:
- I have not testified positive for COVID-19;
- I am not awaiting results from a COVID-19 test taken out of suspicion of having COVID-19 or at the recommendation of a health care provider;
- I am not experiencing now, and have not experienced in the last 14 days, fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing, persistent chest pain or pressure, extreme fatigue or unexplained or unusual confusion, and/or bluish lips or face (collectively, “COVID-19 symptoms”);
- I have not been exposed to (i.e. come within 6 feet of or cohabitated with) someone known to have tested positive for COVID-19;
- I have not been exposed in the last 14 days to someone who has come in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- I have not been exposed in the last 14 days to someone known to have been exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms; and
- I have not traveled outside the country in the last 14 days.
Taking these measures allows us to safely paint both interiors and exteriors with confidence, protecting you, our crews and anyone who may live near one of our work sites.
If you are thinking about painting the interior or exterior of your home and would like to know more, please be in touch. We are happy to discuss our COVID response with you in greater detail.