Exceeding state and CDC guidelines, Catchlight is following the strictest measures to ensure a safe and hygienic work environment for our crews, our customers and anyone who may be in contact with one of our work sites.
As the impact of COVID 19 extends into the fall and likely, into the colder months when demand for interior painting increases, we would like to assure you of the precautions we take to mitigate any virus-related risk.
When we work inside your home, whether or not you are present at the time, you can expect our crews will come prepared:
- Wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), including gloves, footwear, and masks that meet or exceed the N95 standard
- Before entering your home, taking the temperature of each crew member daily and reporting the results back to Catchlight’s office
- Use of HEPA filtered vacuums to ensure proper cleanliness throughout the worksite
- Personally attesting to his or her health status by signing the certification below daily
These measures allow us to safely paint both interiors and exteriors with confidence, protecting you and your family, our crews, and anyone who may come in contact with one of our work sites.
If you are thinking about painting the interior or exterior of your home and would like to know more, please be in touch. We are happy to discuss our COVID response with you in greater detail.
CATCHLIGHT EMPLOYEE COVID-19 CERTIFICATION
By signing below, I certify that:
- I have not testified positive for COVID-19;
- I am not awaiting results from a COVID-19 test taken out of suspicion of having COVID-19 or at the recommendation of a health care provider;
- I am not experiencing now, and have not experienced in the last 14 days, fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing, persistent chest pain or pressure, extreme fatigue or unexplained or unusual confusion, and/or bluish lips or face (collectively, “COVID-19 symptoms”);
- I have not been exposed to (i.e. come within 6 feet of or cohabitated with) someone known to have tested positive for COVID-19;
- I have not been exposed in the last 14 days to someone who has come in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- I have not been exposed in the last 14 days to someone known to have been exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms; and
- I have not traveled outside the country in the last 14 days.